- Merck upped Ken Frazier to president. He had been president of Global Human Health worldwide sales and marketing.
- PharmAthene appointed Mitchel Sayare to its board.
- Michael Marine joined the Sabine Vaccine Institute as CEO.
- Interleukin Genetics added William Mills to its board.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals was named one of the recipients of the 2010 Innovators Award of Excellence by the San Mateo County Economic Development Association.
- VIVUS appointed Michael Miller SVP and CCO.
- Simbionix added Glen Mayfield and Raanan Cohen to its board.
- PharmAthene’s board upped Eric Richman to interim CEO.
- China Medicine appointed Fred Wai-Kuen Cheung its new CFO.
- Chimerix promoted Kenneth Moch from COO to president and CEO and added him to its board. The company also named George Painter chief scientific officer and chairman of the board.
- Genecor CEO Tjerk de Ruiter was elected chair of the industrial and environmental section of BIO, as well as its board.
- Fran Dramis joined US Oncology’s board.
Moving On + Up – 5/6/2010
By admin | Published: May 6, 2010